How To Apply
Online Application Process
Emunah v'Omanut is happy to make the admission process easier for you. We have partnered in the Joint Online Application process. Please follow the link below to begin the process.
Emunah v'Omanut requires a few pieces of additional information in order to process the artistic/music side of our program. After completing the Joint Online Application you will be returned to this site for instructions regarding how to submit samples from your art or music portfolio.
Who Should Apply?
If both Torah and Art are significant parts of who you are then Emunah v'Omanut is a program you should consider. You will want to participate in a community of young women committed to Torah and Mitzvot who want to grow religiously and personally. You should have found success and enjoyment in Torah learning as this program will continue to offer textual study as a significant part of your daily activities. You should also have had some experience and demonstrate artistic talent. Achievement reflected in grades and standardized tests is less of a concern than commitment and drive.
In addition to the Online application we ask for samples of your creativity:
Attach them to an email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
These samples could be:
1. Pictures of your artwork: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture etc. (about 5 pieces)
2. Video or sound recording of you playing music or singing (2 samples)
3. Video of you performing a dramatic piece (2 samples)
4. Video of you dancing (2 samples)
5. Samples of your creative writing, short story, poetry, other (3 samples)
6. Sample of a film you created (1 sample)
Online applications are preferable but you may submit a paper application.
Here are the forms for a paper application. None of these are necessary when using www.applytosem.com
Downloads for paper application:
- Application Information Form (download application form)
- Medical Form (download medical form)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (download recommendation form)
- Supplemental Art Form (download here)
-- Or download the entire application in a single file.
Please mail your completed Application Package and Check to one of the following addresses:
From Israel or Europe:
53 Derech Harakevet st.
From the US or Canada:
315 W. 36th st. 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018